Monday 4 July 2016

Thanks...........................

I have been promoted as Assistant Provident Fund Officer under The Deputy Director of Education Wayanad. At this juncture I extent my sincere, whole hearted gratitude all of You especially my Office Staff, Head Teachers, Assistants, Office Staff, all other service organisations come across with me for the last 3 years of service.

My service will end up with 31.10.2016 - A journey of 33 years.


"Service - our aim should be not success"
"Success - keep Struggling in your life to make all of your work winning smooth"
"All glory comes from daring to begin".
"Learn to close your hands"

                                     Unnikrishnan.C.C
                                 Senior Superintendent
                                        AEO Madayi

5 comments: